Sunday, February 5, 2012

Changes coming to this blog....

It's been awhile since I've posted any entries to this blog.  Since attending the ARC(Apostolic Response to Crisis) School and returning home I have entered a new season in my life.  I feel the Lord is asking me to share how my family and community are preparing for times ahead.  Things are changing, the earth is being shaken and He is preparing me to prepare others.  I hope you will all choose to stay with me and follow my blog, however, if you don't I completely understand.  This blog will begin to be filled with more gardening, canning, backyard farming, pantry storage, recipes, homemaking, disaster preparedness, ministry, and more.  There will still be homeschooling....watch and see how I incorporate teaching my children to live prepared.

Blessings to everyone!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment