Thursday, July 14, 2011

Yet I will Rejoice!

One of the scriptures the Lord gave me when He first began speaking to me about preparedness was Habakkuk 3:17-19.  There is a beautiful song written based on this scripture, by Melissa Mott.  It was recorded over 10 years ago in Israel.  I can't find any of her music on YouTube, but while searching for it I found the video below. 




Over the past 5 years as the Lord has been dealing with me about preparedness, He has taught me the importance of standing firm and knowing the need to rejoice in Him in ALL things.  No matter what we go through, no matter what comes along our path, NO MATTER WHAT.......our Joy is in Him and Him alone.  Learn to hold tight to Him, depend on Him at all times, no matter what your eyes see in the physical learn to walk in the spirit.  We can trust in Him at all times for all things.

I am getting more excited as the time draws near to attend the ARC Intensive training.  Will it be difficult?  Yes.  Will it stretch me?  Yes.  But I am ok with that because I know the Lord will be right there with me as He is always. 

I have written a blog entry that provides more detail about the journey I've been on for the past 5 years.  If you haven't read it yet you can do so by clicking here.  I've also written an entry about how the Lord spoke to me even in the process of learning to raise and keep a flock of chickens in our back yard.  You can read that here

Thank you to all of you who take time to read my blog.  I sincerely appreciate all of your prayers as I begin walking in the calling the Lord has placed on my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment